Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration (DOO) it is an ERP-agnostic, browser-based application that works with the obtainable order to imprison and fulfillment systems to mixed with the order data, regularize the order management processes, and gave a individual, actionable view of the global order book. Order Orchestration gives, your enterprise can set up order fulfillment to affect the operating practices, it get better efficiency and consistency of the business processes, and put into effect of the business compliance. The Oracle Order Orchestration offers, you can pick the following options:
- Order Orchestration
- Order Management Business Intelligence Analytics
- Supply Chain and Order Management Business Intelligence Analytics
- Logistics Business Intelligence Analytics.
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration is capable to need the orders from various systems, and decompose them into the logical teams or the separate entities, and design a complete and economical fulfillment arrange that considers and used all the resources available in your network. This cross-system aggregation, decay, and execution make your supply process and other economical and improve your service levels. Oracle’s solution to this dilemma is Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration, is a major element of Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management. Unlike any order to capture and order to fulfillment platform is obtainable today, Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration seek to regularize processes and data across different capture and the completion systems, yielding an individual view of the order and fulfillment information and decision.
It gives you to group data from any order of capture and order fulfillment process to make a whole order and fulfillment stage that speed up and get better in decision-making. It is an element of Oracle Fusion Applications, which are completely open, standards-based enterprise applications that can be simply included into the service-oriented structural.
Oracle Fusion HCM is a component of Oracle Fusion Applications which is a way to deal with employee staffing that sees human as resources whose present esteem can be measured and future esteem can be improved through investment. Competitive Positioning in the Oracle Fusion HCM and Human Resource programming industry is highlighted with some strength they are as follows
- As the biggest venture programming contender inside the human asset programming space, Oracle has a brand weight that fills both long term visibility and client fascination making the arrangement hard to reject in any human capital administration programming choice process.
- Oracle Fusion grows purchase decision by offering different alternatives with regards to human asset programming arrangement by giving the client decided to utilize the human asset and finance programming on-introduce, facilitated by an Oracle Corporation.
- One of the more up to date items for Fusion Applications, arrange at work indicates amazing guarantee for its inside systems administration and joint effort abilities.
Apart from strengths there are some weaknesses in Oracle Fusion HCM application as below mentioned
- An unmistakable issue with numerous center HRMS programming merchants, Oracle Fusion does not give enlistment or learning usefulness, an intriguing but rather authentic wonder gives the genuine ability administration is advertised.
- Fusion Applications have set aside an extreme amount of opportunity to come to showcase and in that capacity have made both perplexity and some disdain over the Oracle offering, making a disastrous tempest of negative press for both the applications and in addition the organization.
- As referred to by various analysts and clients, speaking with Oracle is a difficult procedure. Add to that the way that the organization gives some data professional effectively to chiefs, and furiously watches any data with respect to their items and an impeccable tempest of mystery and doubt has been superfluously made.
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud predefines same occupation parts, such as General Accounting Manager and Accounts Payable Manager. The client can utilize these parts, make job roles, or change them as required and can be allocated more than one part, so don’t characterize a part that incorporates every one of the gets to require for clients.
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Security is a part of fusion financials. Its capacities and information are secured through the information get to sets, job roles, and portion value security rules.
Functional Security is the thing that you can do and is managed using work parts. The General Accounting Manager, General Accountant, and Financial Analyst are employment parts which are predefined for Oracle Fusion General Ledger. Each occupation part incorporates coordinate benefit stipends and obligation part assignments to offer the entrance to application works that compare to their duties.
Data Security which controls what action can be taken against which information. It is overseen utilizing data access sets, it can be characterized to allow access to a general ledger, record set, or particular essential adjusting section values related to a record. You settle on a choice whether information gets to set gives read just get to or read and compose access to the record set, which commonly speaks to your lawful elements that have a place with that record. Primary Balancing fragment values without a specific lawful element affiliation can likewise be specifically appointed to the record and segment value security rules control access to information that is labeled with the value set related to any portion of your graph of records.
In Oracle Fusion Account Payables you can secure and get to solicitations and installments by business unit, for survey or handling just in the specialty units to which you have authorization which must be unequivocally conceded to every client. Account Payables is incorporated to the report storehouse for handling filtered solicitations.
Reduce procurement costs by cutting transaction overhead, controlling maverick purchasing, and realizing the entire value of your preferred supplier agreements.
Process Automation Lowers Transaction Costs – Transaction overhead accounts for a important share of the cost of procurement. Oracle iProcurement reduces the cost of thousands of procurement transactions by allowing the users to place thousands of orders for the products without costly intervention from purchasing professionals.
To help efficient processing, catalog content is maintained through a powerful online interface which generates real-time updates. This ensures the most up-to-date catalog information always exists to users when they browse in stores. Efficient and error-free transaction processing begins when vendors, buyers, and catalog administrators use powerful catalog maintenance they drive the real-time updates required to ensure accurate goods and pricing information. Once requisitions are approved, the intelligent workflow will automatically place the requested items on purchase orders and issue them to vendors.
Easy Single Point of Purchase Controls Maverick Purchasing – Maverick Purchasing is notoriously hard to manage because end users naturally route their purchases through the path of least resistance. But iProcurement is so convenient that it is actually easier for requesters to purchase through it than to go outside the system. By offering an easy-to-use single point of entry for all requisitions, IProcurement encourages requestors to use it every time. As former maverick spenders are drawn into using the system which guide their purchasing choices and captures detailed information on their purchasing.
Price Modeling and Compliance Realizes Preferred Supplier Savings – Pricing structures in dealer’s agreement can be so complex that savings from negotiated discounts unsuccessful in showing up correctly on purchase orders. iProcurement solves this issue with a formula-based engine which calculates the discounts based on complex price models. Pricing complexity is not shown from users, who simply see the discounted prices in their shopping carts.
Oracle iProcurement and Purchasing have a single shared catalog data model which forms the basis of what can be more generally thought of as the procurement catalog which determines the various types of catalog content for your requesters can see and how that content is presented to them. The procurement catalog combines the features of previous catalog models and offers a number of significant capabilities and benefits as Catalogs are automatically and perpetually up-to-date and based on real-time data, Support for extensible base and category attributes to enhance the product data catalog. Oracle iProcurement users define base and category attributes for their specific requirements, and Support for price breaks based on shipping organization, quantity, and effective date range.
Understanding Catalog Schema – At a high level, the areas which define the catalog are catalog data and catalog schema.
Catalog data consist of products available for purchase. The associated prices for these items are also considered part of the catalog data.
Catalog schema is comprised of a combination of categories, category descriptors used to describe products in a particular category, and base descriptors which describe the product in the catalog.
The types of categories in the catalog that define the catalog’s hierarchy are:
- Purchasing Item Categories, each product in the catalog must belong to a Purchasing Item Category which is recognized by many integrating Oracle Applications in addition to Oracle iProcurement.
- Shopping Categories are used to group similar items for presentation to the iProcurement users and generally have names that are more shopper friendly than Purchasing Item Categories and are displayed significantly in many iProcurement pages to help requesters find what they are shopping for.
- Browsing Categories is also known as navigation categories which define the category hierarchy which helps the requesters to browse for catalog items Browsing Categories can be either a parent or child to another category, but cannot contain any items.
The combination of categories and descriptors make up your catalog schema.
Purchase Requisition is a formal request intended to procure something which is required by the organization. This process is created and approved by the purchasing department which requires the products and services. It contains the description and quantity of the products to be purchased, bank account number, required a delivery date, and the amount of money that the department is authorized to spend for the goods.
Basically, requisitions are of two types they are Internal and Purchase Requisitions.
The Internal Requisitions are created if the goods are to be obtained from one inventory to another inventory location within the same organization. Here the source of the requisition would be inventory. There is no approval process for it.
Purchase Requisitions are created if the products are obtained from the external suppliers. Here the source of the requisition would be suppliers. The approvals are sent for purchase requisitions.
Requisition is divided into two parts: header and lines.
The header holds the information about the requisition that is related to all the lines where as the lines have the specific information about the item to be purchased. Then navigate to lines tab and select the item that you wanted to purchase and enter the quantity and need by date.
In the Source details tab, you can input detailed information. You can give a particular note to the customer which might give particular information related to this purchase. You can also add buyer’s name. Request for Quotation is required to check box denotes that the purchase of the item needs a request for quote.
Global is checked when a blanket purchase agreement for the entire organization exists for the item being purchased.
Owning organization displays the organization who owns the agreement and this is usually seen when an organization is using a centralized purchasing model.
Oracle Fusion Financial is a unique tool for the proper financial management for firms. Its various modules like ledger accounting, Payable management, Receivable Management, Supply Chain Management, Cash Management help in running the processes in the firm in the most productive manner. Oracle offers 3 ways through which it can be deployed. List is as under.
- Public Cloud: Here Oracle Fusion Financial will be implemented with the help of Oracle Cloud service. It gives the user seamless experience of handling the processes. Its salient features are as below.
- Highest level i.e. 99.5 % availability
- It gives the virtual tenancy
- Standard Disaster Recovery Mechanism
- Strong Backup Measures
- Good Production Climate
- Updated interface
- Flexible Capacity and Adaptation
- Central control and monitoring
License can be issued for user’s name only and less customization option are available. It has to be upgraded if the user wants to make it compatible with other Oracle applications.
- Private Cloud: In this system the user gets in built infrastructure and data center from Oracle itself. User gets better visibility and control on the database and information posted in the system. Following are the unique features of this option.
- There is no restriction of name user basis
- It offers all the functions and processes
- It can be upgrade and extended also as per user needs
- On Premise: In this option the users get the application installed in their own data center. It gives the extra edge because of the own data center management. It is so customized and high in demand in the market. User can go for personalized experience. One can manage the applications and modules form a central location. It gives absolute advantage for handling different business units and their transactions. One can give instruction to the other units in a seamless manner.
Third party payment is that payment which a company makes to an external partner on behalf of its supplier. In normal cases only supplier is paid directly but if the supplier wants any specific party to be paid from the company itself, Fusion Financial Payable module helps in this too. Here the user will assign the third party to get payment on supplier’s behalf. Company gets the freedom in this module to define the reason of any such third party payment. For example a supplier becomes bankrupt and he is supposed to make payment to someone; in this case one request can be filed that all payments should be made directly to the third party. Another case could be where supplier has cash flow problem and request the company to make the payment.
Oracle Fusion Financial offers this feature at user level. It can be done from a central location for all the business units. There are certain terminologies used in this module which are very important to understand.
- The supplier is said to be the Invoice Supplier in the system.
- Invoice Supplier Site is the Suppliers site.
- Remit-to Supplier is the third party who receives the payment
- Remit-to address is the supplier’s site and it will be referred as third party.
- There will be an agreement signed between all the parties for the payment; participating units will the supplier, the third party and buying organization.
- The supplier issues a purchase invoice to the buying organization with remit -to details and third party.
- The buying organization makes a payment to the third party
Oracle Fusion Financial is infused this new feature to meet the diverse requirement of the businesses. With this facility the user gets more freedom of handling their purchase, invoice handling and payments. Relationship with the supplier also becomes healthy and strong as a result.
Assets management is very important in financial management. Right planning for the assets only leads to improved business productivity and performance. Oracle Fusion Financial offers various measures of Asset management features which are mentioned below.
- Asset Dashboard: In Oracle Fusion financial assets are managed from a central location. The user can monitor the details of incoming assets from multiple sources like Fusion Projects, outsourced agencies, Fusion Payables and see the value, depreciation, cost incurred, closing details etc instantly. It can also assign assets to multiple lines for making the right balances and checks. By handling the large volume asset data it enhances the productivity in the system.
- Drafting the Asset Information: Oracle Fusion Financial quickly acquires the multiple asset information and saves them in the draft so that the user can access the fact and figures immediately after logging in the system. It helps in keeping the track of all assets and beating the overloading of paper work. It is done from a central location to avoid closing from multiple pages.
- Draft Asset Retirements: In oracle Fusion Financial the addition of asset retirements are very quick even if minimal information is there. It captures the data until the full information is made available and eliminates the involvement of paper work at the office. It is also managed for a main location so there are no delays in closing the book.
- Report Making: The user can obtain the desired information for a particular entry in the system by different search options available. With this planning and execution become hassle free. Multiple reports can also be extracted for various sources.
Hence Oracle Fusion financial offers strong support for the asset management in the accounting book and user gets multiple options to choose from a variety of sources. Right decisions can be obtained on the basis of the findings.
Oracle Learning Management is a product of Oracle Fusion HCM family of application it is the best way for Oracle E-Business Suite customers to increase workforce performance, allow partner channel sales and service readiness, and improve revenue cost through training product sales to customers.
OLM is an enterprise learning management system that allows the organization to maintain, deliver, and track training participation in online or classroom-based environments. Learners can find the way of learning they need and take the learning in the most appropriate delivery mode. Executives can measure the effectiveness of learning activities and ensure alignment with organizational objectives. Learning Administrators can efficiently manage all the catalog objects, learners, and related resources from a centralized system. In total, turn learning into a business advantage with Oracle Learning Management.
Increase Your Workforce – Leverage a common, reusable framework for describing the learning objectives. Define competencies attained by the learner. Create certifications and learning paths to guide and control your workforce development and learning.
Tie Training to Organizational Goals – Measure the effectiveness of training initiatives.
Lower Costs through Online Learning – Increase a content player that delivers any web accessible content information. Deploy content to a global learning community. Distribute via forums, chats, and web conferencing.
Simplify Administration through a Unified Catalog – Create a unique catalog for online, offline, synchronous, and asynchronous learning. Support mixed learning and enable administrators to see the entities they make and directly edit their properties.
Increase Efficiency by Managing Learning Content – Collect and deliver learning content quickly, enable the reuse and assembly of learning content that makes use of multiple learning modalities and mixed media. Deliver the best online and classroom training.
Improve Solution Value by Providing Learning to Partners and Customers – It provides self-service access to learning for partners and customers. Retain the one stop administration and automate catalog distribution and enrollment for learning.