Oracle Fusion Financials is a subset of Oracle Fusion Applications, they are a group of services build to capture and analyze the financial information on a worldwide basis.
There are two types of offerings in Oracle Fusion Financials:
- Oracle Fusion Financials includes a general ledger, accounts receivables, account payables, fixed asset tracking, expense management, tax management and cash management functionality.
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub, which provides the reporting and integration platform to effectively drive a coexistence method with your present financial systems. It is designed to distribute in coexistence with E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and other enterprise resource planning systems. The intent of financial applications is to provide a comprehensive financial management solution from start to end across the accounting process. It consists of streamlined and provides unified best in class capabilities and features.
Oracle Fusion Applications help you to change your business into a gen-x enterprise and are based on the following elements:
- Adaptability of the native service-oriented structure
- Productivity of the embedded business intelligence
- Manageability of the implementation, construction, and deployment
- Model ability of the enterprise-wide business processes
Oracle Fusion Financials provide features for:
- Receivable and Collection functionality within the Order Fulfillment process
- Fixed Asset accounting and reporting within the Asset Management process
- Cash Management functionality within the Order Fulfillment process and Procurement process
- Payable and Payment functionality within the Fusion Procurement process
- Financial Control and Reporting including tax, expenses, sub-ledger accounting, general ledger, consolidation, and reporting functionally
- Expenses management functionality within the Compensation Management process
- Multi-GAAP compliance including approaches for concurrent compliance with corporate and national regulators
- Currency compliance including capabilities for accounting in quantity and currencies and for translation to functional or reporting currencies as required in fulfillment of relevant principles within the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,(GAAP)
Oracle Fusion Financials Classroom-based Training:
From traditional learning, we used to follow classroom-based training for learning. We teach oracle fusion applications and its suite. Training in a classroom can clearly clarify the queries of the learners instantly with their experts. We have real-time experts in oracle fusion applications teaching. They support their students and encourage them to take part in live projects and discuss until they have a grip on the particular topic. Oracle fusion financials is a module of oracle fusion applications which is used to increase their financial business firms to get better results and lower office costs.
Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training:
Nowadays in updating technology, many students are enrolling for online training in various technical courses. The oracle fusion applications have more demand in present business organizations from R12 to fusion applications. As fusion financials is a complete set of financial management, they are used to improve and expand their business organization which reduces the office costs and get better results. Most of the students or on-job professionals who can’t attend their classroom based training in a particular subject they step towards online training classes which they can attend from their own remote places at any flexible time.
We offer a high-quality online training in oracle fusion applications and its modules. We have over ten years of real-time experience in oracle teaching and deliver to students with new techniques and simple methods for e-learning. We also provide self-paced videos and instance fusion access for practice on oracle fusion financial applications. We are said to be leading online trainers in data technology and are accepted through worldwide for its teaching style.
Online Training became fast growing because it can be accessed from anywhere at any time with affordable course fee. Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training had already taken by many users across all major areas of the globe to improve their financial business intelligence.